Texas A&M vs Clemson Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
No. 12 Texas A&M Aggies (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 1 Clemson Tigers (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Clemson, SC
Texas A&M vs Clemson Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TA&M: (+600) | CLEM: (-875)
Spread: TA&M: +17.5 (-110) | CLEM: -17.5 (-110)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TA&M: 77% | CLEM: 23%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TA&M: (+10000) | CLEM: (+175)
Texas A&M vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 3-2 in its five all-time, head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- This year's Week 2 matchup is the second leg of a home-and-home series that began last season, in 2018.
- Clemson defeated Texas A&M, 28-26, on the road in College Station in Week 2 of last season.
- Clemson finished the 2018 season 15-0, but its two-point win over the Aggies was the Tigers' smallest margin of victory.
- Between his time as the head coach of both Florida State and Texas A&M, Jimbo Fisher gone 4-5 against Dabo Swinney-led Clemson teams.
- Fisher and Swinney's respective teams have faced one another in nine straight seasons (eight with Florida State, one with Texas A&M), with Swinney winning four straight matchups.
- Clemson defeated Georgia Tech, 52-14, at home in Clemson in Week 1.
- Texas A&M defeated Texas State, 41-7, at home in College Station in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.