Texas A&M vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
Texas A&M Aggies (14-14, 8-8 SEC) vs. No. 17 Auburn Tigers (24-5, 11-5 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena – Auburn, AL
Texas A&M vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TAMU: (+610) | AUB: (-900)
Spread: TAMU: +12.5 (-115) | AUB: -12.5 (-105)
Total: 132 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TAMU: (67%) | AUB: (33%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TAMU: (N/A) | AUB: (+2800)
Texas A&M vs Auburn Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas A&M: 6.2%
Texas A&M vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Texas A&M, 85-66, on the road in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 16, 2019.
- Texas A&M is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Auburn.
- Texas A&M is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Auburn.
- Texas A&M is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Auburn.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Auburn's last 12 games against Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M lost to LSU, 64-50, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Auburn lost to then-No. 8 Kentucky, 73-66, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.