Texas A&M vs Arkansas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
No. 7 Texas A&M Aggies (3-0, 0-0 SEC) vs. No. 16 Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TAMU: (-230) | ARK: (+184)
Spread: TAMU: -5.5 (-106) | ARK: +5.5 (-114)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TAMU: (N/A) | ARK: (N/A)
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas A&M: (75.1%) | Arkansas: (24.9%)
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arkansas is 41-32-3 in 76 all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M defeated Arkansas, 42-31, in their last meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Texas A&M is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Arkansas.
- Arkansas is 6-14 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas A&M's last five games.
- Arkansas is 12-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.