Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Texas A&M Aggies and Missouri Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Texas A&M vs Missouri Point Spread
The Aggies are 9.5-point road favorites against the Tigers. Texas A&M is -110 to cover the spread, while Missouri is -110 to cover as the 9.5-point underdog.
Texas A&M vs Missouri Over/Under
The over/under for the Texas A&M vs Missouri Week 7 college football matchup is set at 59.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Texas A&M vs Missouri Moneyline
The Aggies vs Tigers moneyline has Texas A&M as a -355 favorite, while Missouri is the +270 underdog at home.
Texas A&M vs Missouri Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 8-7 straight up in 15 all-time head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
- Missouri defeated Texas A&M, 34-27, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 15, 2014.
- Texas A&M is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Missouri.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas A&M's last six games.
- Missouri is 0-6 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Missouri's last five games.
Texas A&M vs Missouri Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEXAM: (-355) | MIZZU: (+270)
Spread: TEXAM: -9.5 (-110) | MIZZU: +9.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEXAM: (N/A) | MIZZU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.