Texans vs Packers Odds for NFL Preseason Week 1 Including Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets
Texans vs Packers Game Info
Houston Texans (0-0 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field – Green Bay, WI
Texans vs Packers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+102) | GB: (-126)
Spread: HOU: +2.5 (-120) | GB: -2.5 (+100)
Total: 35.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 53% | GB: 47%
Texans vs Packers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last six games against an opponent in the NFC conference.
- Houston is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games played on a Thursday.
- Green Bay is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games against an opponent in the AFC conference.
- The total has his the under in eight of Green Bay's last 11 games played in August.
Texans vs Packers Stats
- Houston averaged 24.1 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Houston surrendered 19.8 PPG last season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Green Bay averaged 23.5 PPG last season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Green Bay surrendered 25.0 PPG last season (No. 22 in the NFL).
Texans vs Packers Prop Bet
All Texans-Packers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way) Green Bay Packers by 14 or more Points (+390) – Aaron Rodgers may not play the full game, but the Packers have a good chance to blow out the Texans thanks to their incredible preseason home-field advantage. Green Bay went 2-0 at home last preseason and won both games by at least 14 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.