Texans vs Jaguars Game Info
NFL Week 9 London Game
Houston Texans (5-3) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-4)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Time: 9:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Wembley Stadium – London, England
Texans vs Jaguars Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-114) | JAX: (+100)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-110) | JAX: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 57% | JAX: 43%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: HOU: (+3300) | JAX: (+12000)
Texans vs Jaguars Betting Trends
- Houston is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- Houston is 9-2 in the last 11 games with Jacksonville.
- The total has hit the under in four of the last five games between Jacksonville and Houston.
- Jacksonville is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Texans vs Jaguars Stats
- Houston is averaging 26.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 23.5 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is averaging 21.6 PPG this season (tied for No. 17 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is surrendering 21.1 PPG this season (tied for No. 11 in the NFL).
- Houston defeated the Oakland Raiders, 27-24, in Week 8.
- Jacksonville defeated the New York Jets, 29-15, in Week 8.
Texans vs Jaguars Prop Bet
All Texans-Jaguars betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Houston Texans by 1-13 Points (+160) – Anything can happen in London games, but with Deshaun Watson playing this well, Houston could have the edge. While Jacksonville has rattled off back-to-back wins, the Cincinnati Bengals and New York Jets weren't exactly top-level opponents. The Texans have also beaten the Jaguars in three straight games, with just one of those victories coming by more than 13 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.