Texans vs Colts Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 7
Texans vs Colts Game Info
Houston Texans (4-2, 2-1 Away) vs. Indianapolis Colts (3-2, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Texans vs Colts Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+104) | IND: (-120)
Spread: HOU: +1 (+100) | IND: -1 (-120)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 61% | IND: 39%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: HOU: (+2000) | IND: (+3700)
Texans vs Colts Betting Trends
- Houston is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Houston is 1-4 ATS in their last five games against Indianapolis.
- Indianapolis is 13-4 straight up in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Indianapolis' last 10 games at home against Houston.
Texans vs Colts Stats
- Houston is averaging 27.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 22.3 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is averaging 22.6 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Houston defeated the Kansas City Chiefs, 31-24, at home in Week 6.
- Indianapolis had a bye week in Week 6.
Texans vs Colts Prop Bet
All Texans-Colts odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alternate Total: Under 37.5 (+300) – Despite the fact that Houston's offense has been lighting it up the past two weeks (53 and 31 points), both of these teams have been involved in several low-scoring games this season. If you remove each teams highest scoring contest, Houston is averaging just over 20.0 points per game over the last four weeks while Indianapolis is averaging exactly 20.0 during that same time frame. On the season, each team has played in two games that would have hit this alternate under, making this a potentially valuable risk for bettors.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.