Texans vs Chiefs Game Info
Houston Texans (3-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (4-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Texans vs Chiefs Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+188) | KC: (-210)
Spread: HOU: +5 (-120) | KC: -5 (+100)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 48% | KC: 52%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: HOU: (+3000) | KC: (+600)
Texans vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five games on the road.
- Houston is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games on the road.
- Kansas City is 4-1 straight up in its last five games when playing Houston.
- Kansas City is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Houston.
Texans vs Chiefs Stats
- Houston is averaging 26.2 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 9 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 22.0 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 29.6 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 22.6 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Houston defeated the Atlanta Falcons, 53-32, at home in Week 5.
- Kansas City lost to the Indianapolis Colts, 19-16, at home in Week 5.
Texans vs Chiefs Prop Bet
All Texans-Chiefs odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Kansas City Chiefs by 1-13 points (+145) – The Chiefs and Texans have played some close games in recent seasons and based on the make up of both teams, that could be a trend that's likely to continue on Sunday. Each of the last five regular-season meetings between Houston and Kansas City have been decided by eight points or fewer, with KC owning a slight 3-2 advantage with a 1-0 home record during the span. If this plays out again in Week 6, the Chiefs could pull off a W by less than two TDs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.