Texans vs Chiefs AFC Divisional Round Game
2020 AFC Divisional Round Game
Houston Texans (10-6, 5-3 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (12-4, 5-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 12, 2019
Time: 3:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Texans vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+400) | KC: (-500)
Spread: HOU: +9.5 (-105) | KC: -9.5 (-115)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (42%) | KC: (58%)
Odds to Win AFC Championship: HOU (+650) | KC: (-145)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: HOU: (+2200) | KC: (+180)
Texans vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of Houston's last 10 games.
- Houston is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- Kansas City is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Kansas City's last six games.
Texans vs Chiefs Stats
- Houston is averaging 23.5 points per game (PPG) including the playoffs (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 23.8 PPG including the playoffs (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Kansas City averaged 28.2 PPG in the regular season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Kansas City surrendered 19.2 PPG in the regular season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Houston defeated the Buffalo Bills, 22-19, in the AFC Wild Card Round.
- Kansas City was on bye in the AFC Wild Card Round.
Texans vs Chiefs Prop Bet
All Texans-Chiefs odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Kansas City Chiefs by 14+ Points (+120) – The Texans got the better of the Chiefs when these two met earlier this season, but Houston could struggle to repeat that performance here. Houston went 4-3 down the stretch, but those three losses came by an average margin of 23.0 PPG. Kansas City's defense also presents a tough match up for Houston, as the Chiefs are ranked No. 6 in Football Outsiders' pass defense DVOA rankings. With KC having won five straight games (including three victories of at least 14 points), the Chiefs could dominate the Texans in the AFC Divisional Round.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.