Tennessee vs South Carolina Game Info
College Football Week 4
No. 16 Tennessee Volunteers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium – Columbia, SC
Coverage: SEC Network
Tennessee vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (-194) | SC: (+156)
Spread: TENN: -3.5 (-110) | SC: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (76%) | SC: (24%)
Odds to Win SEC: TENN: (+4000) | SC: (+7000)
Tennessee vs South Carolina Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tennessee (46.8%) | South Carolina: (53.2%)
Tennessee vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 26-10-2 against South Carolina in 38 all-time head-to-head matchups.
- Tennessee won the most recent head-to-head matchup against South Carolina in 2019.
- Tennessee was 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games of the 2019 season.
- The total had hit the under in each of Tennessee's last five games of the 2019 season.
- South Carolina was 1-5 ATS in its last six games of the 2019 season.
- The total had hit the under in four of South Carolina's last five games of the 2019 season.
- Tennessee finished the 2019 season with an 8-5 record.
- South Carolina finished the 2019 season with a 4-8 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.