Tennessee vs Florida Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Tennessee vs Florida Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Tennessee Volunteers (10-1, 4-1 SEC) vs. Florida Gators (6-4, 3-3 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Exactech Arena at Stephen C. O'Connell Center – Gainesville, FL
Tennessee vs Florida Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (-330) | FLA: (+265)
Spread: TENN: -7.5 (-104) | FLA: +7.5 (-118)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (79%) | FLA: (21%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TENN: (+1300) | FLA: (+5500)
Tennessee vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tennessee vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Florida, 63-58, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Tennessee is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Florida.
- Tennessee is 72-55 in the 127 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Florida.
- Tennessee is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Florida's last seven games.
- Tennessee defeated Vanderbilt, 81-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Florida lost to Miss State, 72-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!