Temple vs Rutgers Prediction, Spread, Odds, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 1 Game
Temple vs Rutgers Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Temple Owls (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 2, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: SHI Stadium — Piscataway, NJ
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Temple vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEM: (+440) | RU: (-650)
Spread: TEM: +13.5 (-106) | RU: -13.5 (-114)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEM: (N/A) | RU: (N/A)
Temple vs Rutgers Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Temple (19.0%) | Rutgers (81.0%)
Temple vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Rutgers is 19-16 in 35 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Temple.
- Rutgers defeated Temple, 23-20, in their last head-to-head matchup on November 2, 2013.
- Temple is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Temple is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Rutgers.
- The total has hit the under in four of Rutgers' last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Rutgers' last five games against Temple.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.