TCU vs Purdue Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3
By David Hayes
TCU vs Purdue Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
TCU Horned Frogs (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium – West Lafayette, IN
TCU vs Purdue Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (-130) | PUR: (+110)
Spread: TCU: -2 (-110) | PUR: +2 (-110)
Total: 53 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TCU: 69% | PUR: 31%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TCU: (+25000) | PUR: (+25000)
TCU vs Purdue Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated TCU, 15-0, at home in West Lafayette in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 19, 1970.
- Purdue is 2-0 in its two all-time, head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- Purdue is 8-2 in its 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big 12 opponents.
- TCU is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- TCU defeated Arkansas-Pine Bluff, 39-7, at home in Fort Worth in Week 1.
- Purdue defeated Vanderbilt, 42-24, at home in West Lafayette in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.