TCU vs Oklahoma State Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
TCU Horned Frogs (4-5, 2-4 Big 12) vs. No. 10 Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-1, 5-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
TCU vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+390) | OKST: (-550)
Spread: TCU: +12.5 (-108) | OKST: -12.5 (-112)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
TCU vs Oklahoma State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oklahoma State wins (89.8%)
TCU vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 16-13-2 straight up in 31 all-time head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- TCU defeated Oklahoma State, 29-22, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- TCU is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of TCU's last seven away games.
- Oklahoma State is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma State's last six games against TCU.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.