TCU vs Oklahoma Basketball Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (12-4, 3-1 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (11-5, 2-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center — Norman, OK
TCU vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+145) | OK: (-170)
Spread: TCU: +3.5 (-110) | OK: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: 35% | OK: 65%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+25000) | OK: (+10000)
TCU vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
TCU vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated TCU, 72-61, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 16, 2019.
- Oklahoma is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- TCU is 4-17 in the 21 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- TCU is 5-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games against Big 12 opponents.
- Oklahoma is 1-7-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oklahoma's last five games.
- TCU lost to West Virginia, 81-49, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
- Oklahoma lost to Kansas, 76-52, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.