TCU vs Kansas State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 5 College Basketball Game
On Saturday in college basketball, the TCU Horned Frogs are up against the Kansas State Wildcats.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
TCU vs Kansas State Point Spread
Kansas State is a 4.5-point underdog against TCU. Kansas State is -106 to cover the spread, and TCU is -114.
TCU vs Kansas State Over/Under
TCU versus Kansas State, on February 5, has an over/under of 130, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
TCU vs Kansas State Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Kansas State-TCU, Kansas State is the underdog at +172, and TCU is -210.
TCU vs Kansas State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: TCU wins (72.9%)
TCU vs Kansas State Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), TCU is 12-7-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Horned Frogs are 3-4.
- There have been nine TCU games (out of 19) that hit the over this year.
- Kansas State's record against the spread is 11-8-2.
- The Wildcats' ATS record as 4.5-point underdogs or more is 8-2.
- Kansas State has played 21 games this year, and eight of them have gone over the total.
TCU vs Kansas State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TCU: (-210) | Kansas State: (+172)
- Spread: TCU: -4.5 (-114) | Kansas State: +4.5 (-106)
- Total: 130 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!