TCU vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (9-5, 2-4 Big 12) vs. No. 15 Kansas Jayhawks (10-5, 4-4 Big 12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
Coverage: Big 12 Network/ESPN+
TCU vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+1040) | KU: (-2000)
Spread: TCU: +14.5 (-112) | KU: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (24%) | KU: (76%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+20000) | KU: (+2500)
TCU vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
TCU vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated TCU, 93-64, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 5, 2021.
- Kansas is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- Kansas is 21-2 in the 23 all-time, head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- TCU lost to Oklahoma, 82-46, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
- Kansas lost to Oklahoma, 75-68, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!