TCU vs Iowa State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6
By Dan Israeli
TCU vs Iowa Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
TCU Horned Frogs (3-1, 1-0 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (2-2, 0-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Start Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
TCU vs Iowa State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+140) | ISU: (-165)
Spread: TCU: +3.5 (-120) | ISU: -3.5 (+100)
Total: 45 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TCU: 36% | ISU: 64%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TCU: (+15000) | ISU: (+20000)
TCU vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- TCU defeated Iowa State, 17-14, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Sept. 29, 2018.
- TCU is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- TCU is 8-2 in its 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- TCU defeated Kansas, 51-14, at home in Week 5.
- Iowa State lost to Baylor, 23-21, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.