TCU vs Texas Tech Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
TCU Horned Frogs (2-2, 0-1 Big 12) vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders (4-1, 1-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium – Lubbock, TX
TCU vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (-124) | TTU: (+102)
Spread: TCU: -1.5 (-110) | TTU: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (N/A) | TTU: (N/A)
TCU vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: TCU: (49.4%) | Texas Tech: (50.6%)
TCU vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is 32-23-3 in 58 all-time head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- TCU defeated Texas Tech, 34-18, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- TCU is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games against TCU.
- The total has hit the under in four of TCU's last five games against Big 12 opponents.
- The total has hit the under in six of Texas Tech's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.