Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the TCU Horned Frogs and Oklahoma State Cowboys.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
TCU vs Oklahoma State Point Spread
The Cowboys are 11.5-point home favorites against the Horned Frogs. Oklahoma State is -112 to cover the spread, while TCU is -108 to cover as the 11.5-point underdog.
TCU vs Oklahoma State Over/Under
The over/under for the TCU vs Oklahoma State Week 11 college football matchup is set at 54.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
TCU vs Oklahoma State Moneyline
The Horned Frogs vs Cowboys moneyline has Oklahoma State as a -520 favorite, while TCU is the +370 underdog on the road.
TCU vs Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 16-13-2 straight up in 31 all-time head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- TCU defeated Oklahoma State, 29-22, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- TCU is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of TCU's last seven away games.
- Oklahoma State is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma State's last six games against TCU.
TCU vs Oklahoma State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oklahoma State wins (89.1%)
TCU vs Oklahoma State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+370) | OKST: (-520)
Spread: TCU: +11.5 (-108) | OKST: -11.5 (-112)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.