Tarleton vs Kansas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 12 College Basketball Game
Tarleton vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Tarleton Texans (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 12, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse — Lawrence, KS
Coverage: BIG12, ESPN+
Tarleton vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TAR: (+1400) | KU: (-4000)
Spread: TAR: +26.5 (-114) | KU: -26.5 (-106)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TAR: (N/A) | KU: (+1300)
Tarleton vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas wins (96.7%)
Tarleton vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Tarleton and Kansas.
- Tarleton is 6-1 against the spread in its last seven games as the underdog.
- Kansas is 8-3-1 ATS in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Tarleton's last nine games.
- Kansas is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.