Tampa Bay Vipers vs Los Angeles Wildcats Spread, Odds, Betting Lines, Date and Stats for XFL Week 5 Game
Vipers vs Wildcats Game Info
XFL Week 5
Tampa Bay Vipers (1-3, 0-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Wildcats (1-3, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Dignity Healthy Sports Park — Carson, CA
Vipers vs Wildcats Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TBV: (+100) | LAW: (-120)
Spread: TBV: +1.5 (-115) | LAW: -1.5 (-105)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TBV: 34% | LAW: 86%
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: TBV: (+2000) | LAW: (+1500)
Vipers vs Wildcats Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 16.0 points per game (PPG) (T-No. 6 in the XFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 18.5 PPG (No. 4 in the XFL).
- Los Angeles is averaging 22.0 PPG (No. 3 in the XFL).
- Los Angeles is surrendering 22.0 PPG (T-No. 7 in the XFL).
- Tampa Bay defeated the DC Defenders, 25-0, at home in Week 4.
- Los Angeles lost to the New York Guardians, 17-14, on the road in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.