Syracuse vs Maryland Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
No. 21 Syracuse Orange (1-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Maryland Terrapins (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Maryland Stadium – College Park, MD
Syracuse vs Maryland Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (+100) | MAR: (-120)
Spread: SYR: +1.5 (-110) | MAR: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SYR: 44% | MAR: 56%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: SYR: (+25000) | MAR: (+50000)
Syracuse vs Maryland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Syracuse, 34-20, on the road in Syracuse in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 20, 2014.
- Syracuse is 19-15-2 in 36 head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- Syracuse is 2-11 straight up in its last 13 games against Big 10 Conference opponents.
- The total has hit the over in four of Maryland's last five games against Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) opponents.
- Syracuse is 10-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 road games.
- Maryland is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
- Syracuse defeated Liberty, 24-0, on the road in Lynchburg in Week 1.
- Maryland defeated Howard, 79-0, at home in College Park in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.