Syracuse vs Duke Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
Syracuse Orange (3-6, 0-5 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (4-5, 2-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
Syracuse vs Duke Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (+270) | DUKE: (-350)
Spread: SYR: +9.5 (-110) | DUKE: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SYR: 71% | DUKE: 29%
Syracuse vs Duke Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- These two teams have not played before.
- Syracuse is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Duke is 3-0 in the three all-time, head-to-head matchups with Syracuse.
- The total has his the over in six of Duke's last eight games.
- Syracuse lost to Boston College, 58-27, at home in Week 10.
- Duke lost to No. 15 Notre Dame, 38-7, at home in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.