Syracuse vs Boston College College Basketball Game Info
Syracuse Orange (3-1, 0-0 ACC) vs. Boston College (1-4, 0-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum — Chestnut Hill, MA
Syracuse vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (-162) | BC: (+136)
Spread: SYR: -3.5 (-104) | BC: +3.5 (-118)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SYR: (59%) | BC: (41%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SYR: (+8500) | BC: (+20000)
Syracuse vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 30.5%
Syracuse vs Boston College Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Syracuse defeated Boston College, 84-71, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 3, 2020.
- Syracuse is 51-26 in 77 all-time head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Syracuse is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Syracuse is 2-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Boston College is 3-2 ATS this season.
- Syracuse lost to Rutgers, 79-69, in its most recent game on December 8, 2020.
- Boston College lost to Minnesota, 85-80 (OT), in its most recent game on December 8, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.