Syracuse vs Virginia Tech Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Syracuse Orange (3-4, 0-3 ACC) vs. Virginia Tech Hokies (3-3, 1-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lane Stadium – Blacksburg, VA
Syracuse vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CUSE: (+138) | VTECH: (-170)
Spread: CUSE: +3.5 (-128) | VTECH: -3.5 (+104)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CUSE: (N/A) | VTECH: (N/A)
Syracuse vs Virginia Tech Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Syracuse: (41.8%) | Virginia Tech: (58.2%)
Syracuse vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 10-8 straight up in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Syracuse defeated Virginia Tech, 31-17, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 15, 2016.
- Syracuse is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Virginia Tech.
- The total has hit the under in four of Syracuse's last five games against Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Virginia Tech's last eight home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!