Syracuse vs Louisville Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Syracuse vs Louisville Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Syracuse Orange (5-4, 2-3 ACC) vs. Louisville Cardinals (4-5, 2-4 ACC)
Date: Saturday, November 12, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Cardinal Stadium — Louisville, KY
Syracuse vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (+132) | LOU: (-162)
Spread: SYR: +3.5 (-128) | LOU: -3.5 (+104)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Syracuse vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisville wins (70.9%)
Syracuse vs Louisville Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisville is 12-7 in 19 all-time head-to-head matchups against Syracuse.
- Louisville defeated Syracuse, 30-0, in their last meeting on Nov. 20, 2020.
- Syracuse is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Louisville.
- The total has hit the over in four of Syracuse's last six games against Louisville.
- The total has hit the under in six of Louisville's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.