The 2021 NFL preseason schedule will officially kick off on Thursday with the annual Hall of Fame Game and excitement is running high ahead of Week 1. Contenders and hopefuls spent the offseason making moves in hopes of taking home the Lombardi Trophy in 2022.
As the return of football approaches, two familiar teams are seen as the ones to beat.
The Kansas City Chiefs (+500) are the favorite to win Super Bowl LVI, followed closely behind by the defending champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+650), according to FanDuel Sportsbook's NFL futures odds. These squads faced off earlier this year in Super Bowl 55, with Tampa earning a commanding 31-9 victory.
They'll face stiff competition behind them, though, as six other teams own odds better than +2000 to win the title.
Here's where each team stands in the Super Bowl odds as preseason football nears.
Super Bowl 2022 Odds
1. Kansas City Chiefs (+500)
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+650)
3. Buffalo Bills (+1200)
4. Green Bay Packers (+1200)
5. Baltimore Ravens (+1400)
6. San Francisco 49ers (+1400)
7. Los Angeles Rams (+1500)
8. Cleveland Browns (+1600)
9. Seattle Seahawks (+2000)
10. Tennessee Titans (+2500)
11. New Orleans Saints (+3000)
12. Dallas Cowboys (+3000)
13. Indianapolis Colts (+3100)
14. Miami Dolphins (+3100)
15. Los Angeles Chargers (+3300)
16. New England Patriots (+3700)
17. Minnesota Vikings (+4000)
18. Pittsburgh Steelers (+4400)
19. Denver Broncos (+4400)
20. Arizona Cardinals (+4800)
21. Chicago Bears (+5000)
22. Washington Football Team (+5000)
23. Atlanta Falcons (+6000)
24. New York Giants (+7000)
25. Las Vegas Raiders (+7500)
26. Philadelphia Eagles (+8500)
27. Carolina Panthers (+9000)
28. New York Jets (+12000)
29. Cincinnati Bengals (+12000)
30. Jacksonville Jaguars (+12000)
31. Detroit Lions (+18000)
32. Houston Texans (+25000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.