Suns vs Wizards Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 5
By Duel Staff
The Saturday schedule in the NBA includes a matchup between the Phoenix Suns and the Washington Wizards.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Suns vs Wizards Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (41-10) vs. Washington Wizards (24-27)
- Date: Saturday, February 5, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Capital One Arena -- Washington, District of Columbia
Suns vs Wizards Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-375) | WAS: (+300)
- Spread: PHO: -8.5 (-106) | WAS: +8.5 (-114)
- Total: 220 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Wizards Betting Trends
- Phoenix has 28 wins in 51 games against the spread this season.
- Phoenix has seen 24 of its 51 games hit the over.
- Washington's record against the spread is 20-28-3.
- Washington has seen 26 of its 51 games hit the over.
Suns vs Wizards Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Suns win (76.6%)
Suns vs Wizards Point Spread
The Wizards are hosting the Suns, and underdogs by 8.5 points. Washington is -114 to cover the spread, and Phoenix is -106.
Suns vs Wizards Over/Under
An over/under of 220 has been set for Suns-Wizards on February 5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Suns vs Wizards Moneyline
Phoenix is the favorite, -375 on the moneyline, while Washington is a +300 underdog despite being at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!