Suns vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 24
By Duel Staff
The Phoenix Suns are among the NBA squads in action on Thursday, up against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Suns vs Thunder Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (48-10) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (18-40)
- Date: Thursday, February 24, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Suns vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-560) | OKC: (+420)
- Spread: PHO: -10 (-110) | OKC: +10 (-110)
- Total: 216 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Phoenix is 32-26-0 this season.
- The Suns' ATS record as 9.5-point favorites or more is 6-9.
- This season, 29 of Phoenix's 58 games have gone over the point total.
- Oklahoma City is 35-20-3 against the spread this year.
- As 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Thunder are 16-6-1 against the spread.
- Oklahoma City has played 58 games this season, and 25 of them have gone over the total.
Suns vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Suns win (83%)
Suns vs Thunder Point Spread
The Thunder are hosting the Suns, and underdogs by 10 points. Oklahoma City is -110 to cover the spread, and Phoenix is -110.
Suns vs Thunder Over/Under
The over/under for Suns-Thunder on February 24 is 216. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Suns vs Thunder Moneyline
The Suns vs Thunder moneyline has Phoenix as a -560 favorite, while Oklahoma City is a +420 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!