Suns vs Pistons Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 16
By Duel Staff
The NBA schedule on Sunday includes the Phoenix Suns facing the Detroit Pistons.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Suns vs Pistons Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (32-9) vs. Detroit Pistons (10-31)
- Date: Sunday, January 16, 2022
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena -- Detroit, Michigan
Suns vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-750) | DET: (+530)
- Spread: PHO: -11.5 (-110) | DET: +11.5 (-110)
- Total: 215.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 22-19-0 against the spread this season.
- The Suns have won once ATS (1-1) as a 12-point favorite or more this season.
- This year, 19 of Phoenix's 41 games have gone over the point total.
- Detroit has covered the spread 20 times in 41 games.
- The Pistons have won twice ATS (2-4) as a 12-point underdog or greater this year.
- This year, 19 of Detroit's 41 games have hit the over.
Suns vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (83.8%)
Suns vs Pistons Point Spread
The Suns are favored by 11.5 points on the road against the Pistons. Phoenix is -110 to cover the spread, while Detroit is -110.
Suns vs Pistons Over/Under
The over/under for the Suns versus Pistons game on January 16 has been set at 215.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Suns vs Pistons Moneyline
Phoenix is the favorite, -750 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +530 underdog despite being at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!