Suns vs Pelicans NBA Playoffs Game 3 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
The Phoenix Suns will face the New Orleans Pelicans in NBA action on Friday.
We've got you covered with everything you need to know about this matchup, including the latest NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Suns vs Pelicans Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (64-18) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (36-46)
- Date: Friday, April 22, 2022
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Venue: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Suns vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-142) | NO: (+120)
- Spread: PHO: -2.5 (-106) | NO: +2.5 (-114)
- Total: 216 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Pelicans Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Suns win (67.5%)
Suns vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 45-39-0 against the spread this season.
- Out of 82 Phoenix games so far this season, 42 have hit the over.
- New Orleans has 43 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- New Orleans has played 82 games this year, and 34 of them have gone over the total.
Suns vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Pelicans are hosting the Suns, and underdogs by 2.5 points (-114 to cover). And Phoenix, the favorite, is -106.
Suns vs Pelicans Over/Under
The over/under for the Suns versus Pelicans matchup on April 22 has been set at 216, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Suns vs Pelicans Moneyline
New Orleans is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while Phoenix is a -142 favorite on the road.