Suns vs Pelicans NBA Playoffs Game 2 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
In NBA action on Tuesday, the Phoenix Suns play the New Orleans Pelicans.
All the info you need is below to make your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, where you can find all of today's NBA odds.
Suns vs Pelicans Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (64-18) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (36-46)
- Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Footprint Center -- Phoenix, Arizona
Suns vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-550) | NO: (+410)
- Spread: PHO: -10 (-106) | NO: +10 (-114)
- Total: 221.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Pelicans Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Suns win (85.9%)
Suns vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Phoenix has beaten the spread 45 times in 82 games.
- Against the spread as 10-point favorites or more, the Suns are 8-12.
- Out of 82 Phoenix games so far this season, 41 have gone over the total.
- New Orleans has 42 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- The Pelicans have won twice ATS (2-4) as a 10-point underdog or more this year.
- New Orleans has played 82 games this season, and 33 of them have hit the over.
Suns vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Pelicans are 10-point road underdogs against the Suns. New Orleans is -114 to cover the spread, and Phoenix is -106.
Suns vs Pelicans Over/Under
Suns versus Pelicans on April 19 has an over/under of 221.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Suns vs Pelicans Moneyline
Phoenix is the favorite, -550 on the moneyline, while New Orleans is a +410 underdog on the road.