NBA action on Saturday includes the Phoenix Suns taking on the Indiana Pacers.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Suns vs Pacers Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (35-9) vs. Indiana Pacers (17-29)
- Date: Saturday, January 22, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Footprint Center -- Phoenix, Arizona
Suns vs Pacers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-820) | IND: (+570)
- Spread: PHO: -12 (-110) | IND: +12 (-110)
- Total: 220 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Phoenix's record against the spread is 25-19-0.
- As a 12-point favorite or greater, the Suns have one win ATS (1-1) this season.
- Out of 44 Phoenix games so far this season, 20 have hit the over.
- Indiana has beaten the spread 21 times in 46 games.
- The Pacers are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 12-point underdog or more this season.
- Indiana has played 46 games this season, and 22 of them have gone over the total.
Suns vs Pacers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phoenix Suns win (84.4%)
Suns vs Pacers Point Spread
The Pacers are at the Suns, and underdogs by 12 points. Indiana is -110 to cover the spread, and Phoenix is -110.
Suns vs Pacers Over/Under
The over/under for the Suns versus Pacers game on January 22 has been set at 220, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Suns vs Pacers Moneyline
Phoenix is a -820 favorite on the moneyline, while Indiana is a +570 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!