Suns vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Phoenix Suns (22-11, 11-5 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (24-11, 11-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Mar. 2, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Suns vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHX: (+106) | LAL: (-124)
Spread: PHX: +2 (-114) | LAL: -2 (-106)
Total: 214 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHX: (40%) | LAL: (60%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHX: (+4200) | LAL: (+280)
Suns vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Suns vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 11-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Phoenix's last 11 games.
- The Lakers are 6-12 ATS in their last 18 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Lakers' last seven games.
- Phoenix defeated Minnesota, 118-99, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 28, 2021.
- The Lakers defeated Golden State, 117-91, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 28, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.