Suns vs Grizzlies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 1
By Duel Staff
The Phoenix Suns are among the NBA squads playing on Friday, versus the Memphis Grizzlies.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Suns vs Grizzlies Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (62-14) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (54-23)
- Date: Friday, April 1, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: FedExForum -- Memphis, Tennessee
Suns vs Grizzlies Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-300) | MEM: (+245)
- Spread: PHO: -7 (-110) | MEM: +7 (-110)
- Total: 229 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 42-34-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, 40 of Phoenix's 76 games have gone over the point total.
- Memphis has covered the spread 49 times in 77 games.
- This season, 38 of Memphis' 77 games have gone over the point total.
Suns vs Grizzlies Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Grizzlies win (59.9%)
Suns vs Grizzlies Point Spread
The Suns are at the Grizzlies, and favored by seven points (-110 to cover). Memphis, the underdog, is -110.
Suns vs Grizzlies Over/Under
A total of 229 points has been set for the Suns-Grizzlies game on April 1, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Suns vs Grizzlies Moneyline
The Suns vs Grizzlies moneyline has Phoenix as a -300 favorite, while Memphis is a +245 underdog at home.