Suns vs Clippers Game 6 Info
NBA Playoffs Western Conference Finals — Game 6 (PHX Leads 3-2)
No. 2 Phoenix Suns (51-21, 24-12 Away) vs. No. 4 Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 26-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Suns vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHX: (-108) | LAC: (-108)
Spread: PHX: -1 (-104) | LAC: +1 (-118)
Total: 214.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHX: (49%) | LAC: (51%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHX: (+145) | LAC: (+1100)
Suns vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Suns vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 2-14 straight up in its last 16 road games against the Clippers.
- The Clippers are 6-3 straight up in their last nine games this season.
- Phoenix is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Clippers' last seven games against Phoenix.
- The Clippers defeated Phoenix, 116-102, in Game 5 of this series on June 28, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!