Suns vs Bucks Game 4 Info
NBA Finals — Game 4 (Suns Lead 2-1)
Phoenix Suns (51-21, 24-12 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 26-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Suns vs Bucks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHX: (+156) | MIL: (-186)
Spread: PHX: +4 (-108) | MIL: -4 (-112)
Total: 220 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHX: (N/A) | MIL: (N/A)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHX: (-270) | MIL: (+200)
Suns vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Suns vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in four of Phoenix's last five games.
- Milwaukee is 16-1 straight up in its last 17 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Milwaukee's last seven games against Phoenix.
- Milwaukee defeated Phoenix, 120-100, in Game 3 of the NBA Finals on Monday, July 11.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!