Suns vs Bucks Game 6 Info
NBA Finals — Game 6 (Bucks lead 3-2)
Phoenix Suns (51-21, 24-12 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 26-10 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Suns vs Bucks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHX: (+176) | MIL: (-210)
Spread: PHX: +5 (-110) | MIL: -5 (-110)
Total: 222 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHX: (N/A) | MIL: (N/A)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHX: (+330) | MIL: (-390)
Suns vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Suns vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in five of Phoenix's last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 17-1 straight up in its last 18 home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Milwaukee's last nine games against Phoenix.
- Milwaukee defeated Phoenix, 123-119, in Game 5 of the NBA Finals on Saturday, July 17.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.