Sun vs Wings Game Info
2021 WNBA Regular Season Game
Connecticut Sun (14-6, 6-5 Away) vs. Dallas Wings (9-12, 4-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, August 15, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: College Park Center – Arlington, TX
Sun vs Wings Odds & Spread
All WNBA betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CON: (-184) | DAL: (+148)
Spread: CON: -4.5 (-104) | DAL: +4.5 (-118)
Total: 157.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: CON: (+600) | DAL: (+3000)
Sun vs Wings Prediction & Pick
All WNBA expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Winner: Sun (53%)
Sun vs Wings Beting Trends
- Connecticut defeated Dallas, 80-70, in their most recent head-to-head matchup on June 22, 2021.
- Connecticut is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Connecticut's last five games.
- Dallas is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Dallas' last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.