Steelers vs Patriots Game Info
Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. New England Patriots (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium – Foxborough, MA
Steelers vs Patriots Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+215) | NE: (-250)
Spread: PIT: +5.5 (-110) | NE: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 49 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 37% | NE: 63%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: PIT: (+2100) | NE: (+800)
Steelers vs Patriots Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 4-12-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games against New England.
- Pittsburgh is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against New England.
- The total has hit the under in four of New England's last five games against Pittsburgh.
- New England is 16-0 straight up in its last 16 games at home.
Steelers vs Patriots Stats
- Pittsburgh averaged 26.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh surrendered 22.5 PPG last season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- New England averaged 27.7 PPG last season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- New England surrendered 20.4 PPG last season (No. 6 in the NFL).
Steelers vs Patriots Prop Bet
All Steelers-Patriots odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New England Patriots by 1-13 Points (+140) – Since 2002, the New England Patriots have been close to unbeatable when playing at home in Week 1, going 9-1 during that span. Of those nine victories, seven have come by fewer than 13 points, including a 28-21 season-opening win against the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2015.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.