Steelers vs Chargers Game Info
Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4, 0-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (2-3, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park – Carson, CA
Steelers vs Chargers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+210) | LAC: (-270)
Spread: PIT: +6.5 (-120) | LAC: -6.5 (+100)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 32% | LAC: 68%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: PIT: (+16000) | LAC: (+4800)
Steelers vs Chargers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of Pittsburgh's last eight road games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games against the Chargers.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Chargers' last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Chargers' last five home games.
Steelers vs Chargers Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 19.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 22.8 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are averaging 20.6 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 18.8 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh lost to the Baltimore Ravens, 26-23, at home in Week 5.
- The Chargers lost to the Denver Broncos, 20-13, at home in Week 5.
Steelers vs Chargers Prop Bet
All Steelers-Chargers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Los Angeles Chargers -3.5 (-105) — Coming off a disappointing home loss to the Broncos, the Chargers are home once again in Week 6 to host an injured Steelers team that will be starting its third-string quarterback in rookie Devlin Hodges. While the Chargers have struggled to put teams away all season, they should be motivated to get things in gear sooner rather than later, as they currently sit at 2-3 in a fairly wide-open AFC postseason race. With an opportunity against a banged up Steelers squad likely to be led by a 23-year-old rookie making his first NFL career start, the Chargers could look to turn up the pressure in hopes of diminishing Hodges' confidence through building a big lead early Sunday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.