Steelers vs Browns Game Info
Pittsburgh Steelers (5-4, 1-2 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (3-6, 1-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium – Cleveland, OH
Steelers vs Browns Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+124) | CLE: (-142)
Spread: PIT: +2.5 (-105) | CLE: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 40 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 63% | CLE: 37%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: PIT: (+4000) | CLE: (+10000)
Steelers vs Browns Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 5-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Pittsburgh's last seven games.
- Cleveland is 0-4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Cleveland is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Steelers vs Browns Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 21.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 20.1 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is averaging 19.0 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 24.6 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh defeated the Los Angeles Rams, 17-12, at home in Week 10.
- Cleveland defeated the Buffalo Bills, 19-16, at home in Week 10.
Steelers vs Browns Prop Bet
All Steelers-Browns odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Browns) Total Points: Under 20.5 (-114) – The Steelers have been an entirely different team since acquiring Minkah Fitzpatrick. In their two games prior to trading for Fitzpatrick, the Steelers were surrendering 30.5 PPG, but that number has dropped to 17.1 PPG in his seven games with the team. Cleveland, meanwhile, has failed to reach 21 points in six of its nine games on the year, and the Browns are averaging just 18.3 PPG at home this season.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.