Stars vs Predators Game 2 Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Stars vs Predators Game Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: DAL leads 1-0
WC1 Dallas Stars (43-32-7, 93 points) vs. No. 1 Nashville Predators (47-29-6, 100 points)
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
Stars vs Predators Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+135) | NSH: (-160)
Spread: DAL: +1.5 (-210) | NSH: -1.5 (+175)
Total: 5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DAL: 29% | NSH: 71%
Series Price: DAL: (-148) | NSH: (+122)
Stars vs Predators Betting Trends & Stats
- Dallas is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games on the road.
- Dallas is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against Nashville.
- Nashville is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Nashville 2-9 ATS in its last 11 home games.
Stars vs Predators Prop Bet
All Stars vs Predators betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Goals: Nashville 3 or 4 (+135) – The Predators averaged just under three goals per game this season (2.88). And they've netted three goals in two of their last four games. Nashville will be looking to even this series in its home arena, so an increased offensive output could happen on Saturday evening.
Head to FanDuel Sportsbook to claim your 100-to-1 odds on any golfer to win The Masters.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.