On Thursday in the NHL, the Dallas Stars are up against the Montreal Canadiens.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Stars vs Canadiens Game Info
- Dallas Stars (32-23-3) vs. Montreal Canadiens (16-36-8)
- Date: Thursday, March 17, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Bell Centre -- Montréal, Québec
Stars vs Canadiens Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DAL: (-205) | MON: (+168)
- Spread: DAL: -1.5 (+128) | MON: +1.5 (-158)
- Total: 6 -- Over (-105) | Under (-115)
Stars vs Canadiens Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Stars win (61.7%)
Stars vs Canadiens Spread
- The Canadiens are 1.5-goal home underdogs against the Stars. The Canadiens are -158 to cover the spread, and the Stars are +128.
Stars vs Canadiens Over/Under
- The over/under for the Stars vs Canadiens March 17 NHL matchup is 6, with -105 odds on the over and -115 on the under.
Stars vs Canadiens Moneyline
- Dallas is a -205 favorite on the moneyline, while Montreal is a +168 underdog at home.