Stanford vs Utah Basketball Game Info
Stanford Cardinal (8-3, 4-1 Pac-12) vs. Utah Utes (4-5, 1-4 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Jon M. Huntsman Center – Salt Lake City, UT
Stanford vs Utah Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (-122) | UTAH: (+104)
Spread: STAN: -1.5 (-108) | UTAH: +1.5 (-112)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: (N/A) | UTAH: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: STAN: (+5000) | UTAH: (+11000)
Stanford vs Utah Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Stanford vs Utah Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Utah is 18-11 in the 29 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Stanford.
- Stanford is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Stanford's last seven games.
- Utah is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- Utah is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Stanford defeated Washington State, 75-60, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Utah lost to Colorado, 65-58, at home in its most recent game. on Jan. 11, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!