Stanford vs USC Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2
By Zach Brunner
Stanford vs USC Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
No. 23 Stanford Cardinal (1-0, 0-0 Conf) vs. USC Trojans (1-0, 0-0 Conf)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Stanford vs USC Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (+100) | USC: (-120)
Spread: STAN: +1 (-110) | USC: -1 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STAN: 78% | USC: 22%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: STAN: (+20000) | USC: (+10000)
Stanford vs USC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This 2019 Week 2 meeting will be the 98th all-time matchup between these teams, with Stanford winning the previous game.
- Stanford defeated USC, 17-3, at home last season in the last meeting between these two teams on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Stanford has a 352-298-21 all-time, head-to-head record against Pac-12 opponents.
- USC has a 467-185-29 all-time, head-to-head record against Pac-12 opponents.
- Stanford finished the 2018 college football season with a 9-4 record.
- USC finished the 2018 college football season with a 5-7 record.
- Stanford defeated Northwestern, 17-7, at home in Week 1.
- USC defeated Fresno State, 31-23, at home in Los Angeles in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.