Stanford vs Cal Basketball Game Info
Stanford Cardinal (10-7, 6-5 Pac-12) vs. California (7-12, 2-10 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Haas Pavilion – Berkeley, CA
Stanford vs Cal Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (-245) | CAL: (+200)
Spread: STAN: -5.5 (-108) | CAL: +5.5 (-112)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: (69%) | CAL: (31%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: STAN: (+7000) | CAL: (+20000)
Stanford vs Cal Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Stanford vs Cal Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- California defeated Stanford, 63-51, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 11, 2020.
- Stanford is 89-75 all-time in 164 head-to-head games against California.
- Stanford is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against California.
- The total has hit the under in five of California's last six games against Stanford.
- Stanford lost to USC, 72-66, in its most recent game on Feb. 2, 2021.
- California lost to Arizona, 71-50, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.