Stanford vs USC College Basketball Game Info
Stanford Cardinal (2-2, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. USC Trojans (4-1, 0-0 Pac-12)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center — Los Angeles, CA
Stanford vs USC Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (+122) | USC: (-144)
Spread: STAN: +2.5 (-110) | USC: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: (32%) | USC: (68%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: STAN: (+4500) | USC: (+5000)
Stanford vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Stanford vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC defeated Stanford, 82-78, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 19, 2020.
- Stanford is 82-79 in the 161 all-time, head-to-head matchups against USC.
- USC is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Stanford is 2-1-1 ATS this season.
- USC defeated UC Irvine, 91-56, in its most recent game on Dec. 8, 2020.
- Stanford defeated North Carolina A&T, 78-46, in its most recent game on Dec. 6, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!