Stanford vs Arizona Basketball Game Info
Stanford Cardinal (9-5, 5-3 Pac-12) vs. Arizona Wildcats (12-3, 6-3 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: McKale Center – Tucson, AZ
Stanford vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (+320) | ARZ: (-405)
Spread: STAN: +8.5 (-114) | ARZ: -8.5 (-106)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: (36%) | ARZ: (64%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: STAN: (+5000) | ARZ: (N/A)
Stanford vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Stanford vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Stanford defeated Arizona, 78-75, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Arizona is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head games against Stanford.
- Arizona is 68-27 all-time in 95 head-to-head games against Stanford.
- Stanford defeated UCLA, 73-72 (OT), in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Arizona defeated Arizona State, 80-67, in its most recent game on Jan. 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!